Off the back of fantastic growth during 2017, a rare opportunity exists to join the sales team of an interactive marketing agency based in Manchester. This is a small, family feel, high performing and well looked after team who are responsible for creating partnerships with relevant businesses to promote the company and its products.
• In and Outbound sales calls to identify new business, develop and close sales opportunities. Some face to face meetings will also be involved.
• Develop a list of prospects – liaising with Senior decision makers from targeted organisations
• Cold calling new prospects to develop into sales opportunities
• Conduct client research and ensure that the company stays a step ahead of the competition
• Following up on leads or enquiries
• Working to realistic targets
• Focus on exceptional quality of work and providing the highest level of customer service at all times
• Attending exhibitions and trade shows to build customer base
• Organise and plan own work and diary to ensure sales targets are met
• Complete administrative tasks in accordance with Company procedure and timescale
Key Skills & Experience:
• Strong B2B sales background – minimum of 1 year is preferable
• Confident and outgoing
• Drive and enthusiasm
• Good communication skills – able to articulate well and build excitement around the product
• Ability to overcome objections
• Competent IT skills
• Team player with ability to shine as an individual
• Desire to grow and develop through training
• Good organisational skills and ability to use own initiative
• Ability to build relationships with clients
• Experience of working to and achieving targets
• Excellent time keeping and punctuality
The successful candidate will work in a positive and ‘fun’ team environment where you will receive ongoing training and support. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. For the right person, the role will provide you with tons of opportunity to personally develop.
If you have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude along with a desire to succeed in a sales role then please apply today!
Keywords: Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales, Sales Executive, Telesales, Business Development.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.