Location: East Anglia - Field based role
Benefits: £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary dependent on experience, plus commission
Are you a Business Development Manager specialised in asset finance? You could be just the person we are looking for - read on to see if this opportunity is a good match for you!
This position is all about sales and business development, so we are looking for someone keen and motivated to generate new business through prospecting. You will be a driving force for the business in terms of sales, delivering a first-class customer proposition. There will be various targets to aim for and a rewarding commission structure to achieve in return.
- Ensure monthly sales performance targets are achieved as minimum - but aim higher!
- Building relationships with existing and potential clients to maximise business opportunities
- Identifying own leads with new introducers and direct clients
- Prospecting calls and visits, networking, and developing relationships with dealers and introducers
- Provide accurate quotes and pricing information by pre-underwriting
- Provide accurate information to internal teams in order to make complete proposals to lenders
- Assist with the development of the company sales strategy alongside the Sales Director
- Provide regular reports on activity, pipeline and results
- Ensure compliance with company policy as well as FCA guidelines
- You will have proven success in a previous business development position within asset finance - hard or soft assets, but hard assets preferred
If you think you could be a good match for this opportunity, apply today for a call from one of our consultants to discuss the role in detail and explain the next steps in your application!