Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: North West – Bolton / Preston / Liverpool etc.
Salary: £30k-£60k dependent on experience basic salary, plus competitive bonus structure and car allowance
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team covering the North West!
Providing funding to businesses looking for facilities from £10,000 to £1million, our client offers a hands-on bespoke service to their clients, covering mainly invoice finance facilities. Our client underwrites all new business deals in house and prides themselves on being able to provide swift funding decisions ensuring there are no last-minute surprises.
Seeking a driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic new Business Development Manager, our client offers an exceptional opportunity in return including excellent basic salary, commission structure and ‘’work hard, play hard’’ ethos where you will be well rewarded for your efforts. Our client is also part of a wider PLC, so you will have the opportunity to cross-sell additional products under the umbrella in order to further make a difference to your clients.
In this role you will:
- Generate new sources of business via self-generated leads
- Attend prospective client meetings to understand the business and suitability for funding
- Prepare new business proposals, including the analysis of financial information and survey information for presentation to credit committee
- Manage own lead to deal pipeline, working closely with the Operations team to ensure smooth transition from prospect to client
- Organise and attend sales promotion events (e.g. networking events and business shows)
- Attend local networking events and develop brand awareness in the designated region
- Maximise cross-sell opportunities across the group
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Possess a strong finance background (ideally Invoice Finance)
- Have their own introducer base (with good interpersonal skills to develop further)
- Have the ability to analyse/understand financial accounts
- Have excellent negotiating skills
- Be able to work remotely but also be a good team player
- Possess good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Be able to deal with challenges and work under pressure
- Have good attention to detail, be accurate and thorough
If this sounds like the job for you - contact Cat at Adam Butler Consultancy today for more information!