We are a specialist recruitment firm working closely with clients who are predominantly within the Banking, Financial Services and FinTech sectors across the UK and we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team based in Deeside near Chester. Operating successfully since 2007 we are poised for growth and are excited about bringing a talented salesperson on board.
Working closely with all the team, it will be your responsibility to target individuals within the companies we want to work with, building relationships to find their plans and then presenting a solution that’s right at the time.
There is a well-established database of contacts and some active marketing campaigns for you to follow up, so you’ll never be short of opportunities. You will also receive an uncapped bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, full training and free parking.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a network of contacts across a targeted industry sector.
- Extensively using Linked In.
- Managing and growing our CRM system.
- Calling senior decision makers, introducing services and candidates.
- Achieving sales and activity targets and KPI’s.
To be a successful Business Development Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- To be target focused and motivated to earn money.
- B2B Sales/Recruitment experience.
- The ability to build quick rapport and long-lasting relationships over the telephone and in person.
- To be a great networker that loves finding out about people and their company.
- An understanding of and extensive use of Linked In.
- Microsoft office competency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Some experience of using a CRM system.
- The ability to prioritise your workload and manage your time effectively.
- Experience of Banking, Financial Services, FinTech, or Recruitment would be an advantage but is not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus an uncapped bonus opportunity.
To apply for this role as Business Development Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.