Are you an experienced marketing consultant or account manager with a sound track record in securing results for your company or client base?
Do you have a passion for and a deep understanding of the challenges and workings of entrepreneurial businesses?
We are now working with one of the UK’s leading marketing businesses who support their clients with innovative marketing campaigns to help them attract and retain the best customers for their businesses and dominate their sector.
The role of Client Relationship Manager is to manage these campaigns and relationships to deliver results and keep all parties informed of progress on an ongoing basis. You’ll need some life experience, a proven track record and ideally some hands-on knowledge of what it’s like to work in, manage or run a small
Reporting to the Head of Operations your role will be to work closely with the in-house marketing team at head office on Birmingham business park and ensure all marketing activities are being carried out in a timely and effective manner and most importantly that they are producing the desired results, and you will be responsible for keeping your clients, whose marketing you are managing, informed of progress.
Key skills and experience should include:
- Direct response marketing campaign design and execution.
- Comfortable with all aspects of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Blogging etc) to ensure the correct channels are being exploited for your clients.
- Project Management of marketing initiatives either in-house or for an agency.
- Managing multiple projects (up to 20) simultaneously.
- Manage and build strong client relationships, mainly over the phone / skype but also, from time to time, face to face.
- Produce, analyse and share reports.
- Effective use of various CRM and project management software packages.
The pace is fast moving and dynamic. The role is varied and will develop as the business continues to grow.
Training and support are available on an ongoing basis however given the nature of the role we are looking for someone that can come with the right levels of experience and competence and hit the ground running quickly.
In return you will have a brilliant opportunity to work in a fun, friendly and driven environment with career progression, an excellent basic salary, regular salary review and plenty of bonus potential.
If you’d like to find out more please apply with your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you have the skills and experience to succeed. One of our consultants will be in touch soon to find out more about you and explain more about the role.