This Customer Acquisition Agent role is for an award-winning finance company who operate an ethical and responsible lending policy. They are currently going through a period of massive growth and as a result are looking for a Customer Acquisition Agent to join their fast-growing team.
The Customer Acquisition Agent helps assist all customers and clients through the purchasing journey, with a huge focus on excellent customer experience. Using internal policies and procedures the Agent will: handle the whole application process from start to finish. You will aid all parties throughout the journey and establish an excellent rapport with all. You will complete all financial paperwork with customer, ensuring the customer is fully aware of all T&C’s and is comfortable with the agreement.
Key skills and experience required:
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- A highly motivated and dedicated self-starter who can rise to a challenge
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written – able to engage the recipient
- Ability to build rapport quickly, maintain relationships and manage expectations with both the customer and the dealership
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience of an outbound/inbound calling environment
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, and good time management skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent as a minimum with Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Able to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team
- Experience of the finance sector- desirable
- Knowledge of working in a regulatory environment- desirable
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience working in the financial services sector or someone who has exceptional levels of customer service and a good level of Maths and English.
You will receive a competitive salary, plus bonus, and full training will be provided. You would be required to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Sunday between the hours of 9am – 8pm. Full flexibility will be required around these hours and weekend work is a necessity.
If you think you have the skills, experience and drive that we need then please apply today!