An award-winning Motor Finance Company who operate an ethical and responsible lending policy are seeking a Head of Collections / Senior Manager to head up their offices based in Manchester. They are going through a period of sustained growth and as such they are expanding their team to brand new offices based in the North West. This role has been created to manage a new collections operation from this new location.
The Collections team maximise receivables and minimise losses. You will make sure the team comply with FCA guidelines and operate within the arrears management policy. Part of your role will include identify areas of coaching and development with your team and addressing them accordingly. You will drive the team to achieve goals set by the business and to effectively and fairly manage the arrears customer base.
- Daily management of the collection’s operation
- To be responsible for continuous process improvement plans.
- Develop and provide high quality credit risk related MI, insight and advice to key stakeholders to support informed decision making.
- Development and coaching
- Maintaining relationships with other business leaders, the Recoveries Department and the Arrears Management and other department managers
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills on all levels together with the ability to motivate and influence others
- Extensive experience in the banking / financial services sector.
- Must demonstrate strong leaderships qualities
- Strong knowledge of financial governing bodies
- Can produce outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed.
- Team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
- Professional ‘get it done’ attitude and work ethic
- Organised and high-level attention to details
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of this company’s continuous growth plans. In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, with excellent benefits and bonus. So, if you are looking for a new opportunity to use your leadership skills to the maximum and want to work for a company with excellent growth prospects, please apply today.