Job Title: Head of Sales – Manufacturing & Engineering
Location: UK wide
Salary: £60k-£80k basic, plus commission, iPhone, laptop and the opportunity to work from home
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a driven Head of Sales to build their own team and division of manufacturing & engineering asset finance!
You will be working for an award-winning company in the asset finance sector. Through the removal of unnecessary administrative procedures and the utilisation of advanced technology systems, our client provides customers with a fast, efficient service, while dedicated support teams guide customers through the process. This has allowed them to arrange more than £120m of financing across a variety of sectors – including manufacturing, construction, transport and recycling. With market-leading service and a desire to be the most respected company in the industry, it’s an exciting time to join them!
The company has grown from strength to strength over the last few years and they see no signs of their growth slowing in 2019 – for this reason they are looking for an experienced and driven individual to join them as Head of Sales for their growth in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
In this role you will:
- Generate new sources of asset finance business via self-generated leads due to your already extensive list of contacts within manufacturing and engineering sectors
- Create a team of your own selected Business Development Managers UK wide within the same sector, who will help you to grow the business
- Manage your own P&L
- Attend prospective client meetings to understand the business and suitability for funding
- Prepare new business proposals, assess financial information and agree a suitable funding option for clients
- Manage own lead to deal pipeline, working closely with the internal support teams to ensure smooth client journey
- Aim to eventually have your team doing the same as you independently and continually expand your network across the country
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a proven track record of winning new business and at least 2 years’ experience within a manufacturing and engineering asset finance background
- Be driven and motivated – you will create your own team and lead them to be as successful as you in the sector
- Be able to build productive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Have excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have an enthusiastic "can do" attitude and customer focussed approach
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
If this sounds like the job for you - contact Cat at Adam Butler Consultancy today for more information!