Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Hornchurch, Essex
Salary: £30k-£40k dependent on experience basic salary, plus additional bonus structure
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their ever-growing business in Hornchurch!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be required to assist with marketing in the business to help to drive the company forward in its continued growth. You will be pivotal to the success of attracting a continual flourish of clients and maintaining engagement with existing clients.
Your main area of specialism will be in producing varied content for a wide range of clients in a business to business environment. This may include blog articles, social media advertisements or direct marketing campaigns. Your content will be used across multiple media channels, driving inbound traffic and generating results. You will also get involved in other areas of digital marketing including; SEO & Google Analytics, CRM’s and website development.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual with the commercial sense to help drive the business forward. You will be committed to achieving results through skilful marketing, understand the subtleties of selling through the written word and be able to translate the company’s vision into results.
In this role you will:
• Design and deliver effective marketing content which is engaging and accurate across all social media channels
• Work with the Sales and Operations teams to develop lead generation initiatives
• Operate within a continuous improvement cycle, always looking for new ways to optimize and improve
• Take ownership for driving the website content ensuring that it is relevant, timely and engaging – optimise the content in order to ultimately increase rankings and visits, and improving SEO
• Email Marketing – Campaign creation, implementation and analysis
• Content creation and publication, in line with the content strategy
• Administrative duties such as competitor monitoring, data gathering and insight analysis
• Further develop the company’s online presence in whichever way you see fit via digital marketing
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Have a marketing qualification or equivalent experience
• Have a good understanding of marketing principles and channels
• Be confident with digital content and have a good understanding of social media for marketing
• Be experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Be a skilled content writer with a good attention to detail and the ability to adapt your writing style for different audiences
• Have good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise your work
• Have a high attention to detail with excellent spelling and grammar
• Have a desire to learn, improve and have an inquisitive nature
• Show great people skills with the confidence to liaise at all levels
• Be agile, goal oriented and hard working
If this sounds like the job for you - contact Cat at Adam Butler Consultancy today for more information!