This Business Development Role is for a leading Motor Finance Company. This position is to seek out asset finance in all its forms related to the supply and use of new and used cars and commercial vehicles. That involves the establishment and maintenance of strong new business relations with dealer introducers and direct customers.
Main areas of business development involve the canvassing of new and used car dealers for introductions to potential business and consumer customers requiring asset funding (Hire Purchase, PCP, Lease Purchase, Contract Hire, Finance Lease, Personal Loans and related products. This involves regular visits and presentations to motor dealers and where necessary dealer training and to seek out direct business to business relationships for opportunities to supply and finance new vehicles and assets.
- To ensure that full compliance with all legal financial regulations is strictly adhered to in the selling and documenting of financial transactions.
- To at all times professionally represent the company in all business dealings both verbally and in appearance.
- To diligently focus all employment time toward new business sales activity so that the company is exposed to the maximum amount of dealers and direct customers.
- Effective account management to maximize potential business opportunities.
- To monitor and understand dealer performance and efficiencies.
- To liaise with regional and national senior management so as to achieve sales and income objectives.
- To request training and mentoring assistance as and when required.
- To provide a high level service to all customers and dealers.
- To carry out any reasonable task the company might ask from time to time that is related to the main objective of generating and managing the generation of car and commercial vehicle asset finance.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Product knowledge including HP, PCP, Lease Purchase, Finance Lease.
- Account and Territory Management
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Accurate and efficient administration organised in tracking own work.
- Flexible approach, methodical, attention to detail and accurate.
- Communicate effectively.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with all colleagues.
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace and demonstrate the philosophy of treating our customers fairly.
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, car and market leading bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience in Motor Finance Account Management, please apply today.
Keywords: Key Account Manager, Motor Finance Account Manager, Car Finance Account Manager, Car Finance Business Development.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.