This Sales Account executive role has become available working for our client, and you will play a vital part in their Sales team. If successful, you will be part of this customer centric department, delivering outstanding account management to all their clients. You will be based in their high spec, modern, spacious offices. Creating an environment that is a delight to work in is key for our client. The successful candidate will be working in a very positive, professional, and welcoming environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, fast-growing and market leading company.
This opportunity offers a fantastic range of responsibilities including; maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers, achieving individual and company sales targets and delivering an outstanding customer experience. This role is very much a consultative sales role with no cold calling and strong relationship building skills are required. You will not be making hundreds of calls a day, it really is all about getting to know your customer. You will receive full training and support to succeed in the role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with some flexibility required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage relationships, predominantly with existing customers and third parties.
- Understand customer needs and identify areas that technology can evolve our customers’ sales process.
- Develop a real understanding of all technical and business needs of the customers.
- Maximise sales opportunities by collaborating with external sales and various data teams to ensure growth and retention.
- Proactively maximise customer information contained on internal databases.
- Efficiently respond to marketing campaigns.
- Manage all communication by phone and email, and complete sales administration with high levels of accuracy and diligence.
- Positively represent the company, its cultures, values and products always.
- Work to targets and upsell products to an existing customer database.
Key Skills and Qualifications required:
- A proven account management record or experience in delivering customer-focused, solutions-based service.
- Ability to focus on key tasks whilst working in a busy and vibrant environment.
- Friendly and confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional approach with great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a positive attitude and the ability to share knowledge - a real team player.
- The ability to build rapport and develop key relationships across a wide range of customer types.
- Be sales focused - be able to maximise sales opportunities with an ability to work to targets (both individual and team).
- Customer focused - can listen and respond to customers to ensure a quality driven service.
- Self-motivated and willing to expand your knowledge daily.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a great team and business. You will receive a competitive annual salary, generous commission structure, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), company pension, private healthcare, 2 annual conferences (1 in the UK, 1 abroad), free parking, free refreshments and a relaxed, modern working environment.
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this account management role, send through a CV and covering letter today!