Job Title: Sales Advisor – finance
Salary: £18,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: Warrington, WA3
This Sales Advisor role is for an award-winning motor finance company which operates an ethical and responsible lending policy.
The main purpose of the role is to contact existing customers to sell the benefits of purchasing a new vehicle. You will establish customer eligibility/suitability to start a new agreement. You will maximise conversions from leads introduced through the company’s existing customer database as well as from website and inbound enquiries. This role calls for exceptional levels of customer service together with ethical selling in accordance with company values. Adherence with FCA guidelines is also essential.
- Outbound calls to existing customers nearing the end of their existing agreement to gauge interest in making an application for a new finance agreement
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers looking for a new finance agreement
- Outbound calling to customers introduced from direct marketing/website
- Gathering information from customers to establish their eligibility/suitability for company’s products
- Complete finance applications ensuring accurate data is captured at all times and ensuring underwriters have sufficient information to make a decision
- Consistently achieve all sales conversion targets as well as call evaluation targets, quality objectives and productivity goals
- Build rapport with customers maintaining a friendly, empathetic and professional telephone manner
- Passionately demonstrate excellent product knowledge and provide customers with all relevant information
- Confidently handling customer objections through effective questioning, establishing customer needs and offering a tailored solution
- Makes suggestions for ways to improve own and business performance
- Accepts and uses constructive feedback to improve own performance
- Ensures agreed objectives and targets are achieved in a way that is consistent with company culture, values and
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and customers
- Ensures all actions meet TCFC policies and procedures and external legislation
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of a fast-paced sales environment in an inbound/outbound calling environment
- Ideally have experience of working in a regulated environment
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level with Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Tenacious and able to overcome objections
- Flexible working style in order to meet the needs of the role
- Able and willing to work weekends and evenings
- Able to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
You will need to be able to build relationships over the phone whilst explaining financial information in compliant way. This role is the perfect opportunity to join a company where personal growth, training and progression are actively encouraged.
This is a full-time role where you can expect to work when customers are more readily available, so weekends and evenings are going to be a big part of this role. The office is open 7 days a week, business hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 5.30pm, and Sunday 10am – 4.30pm. You will receive a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits whilst working in a busy, friendly and target driven office environment.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
Keywords: Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales, Telesales, Call Centre, Motor Finance, Direct Sales.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.