Job Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Dodleston, Chester
Benefits: £20k - £25k basic salary, dependent on experience
Our client is searching for a Sales Assistant to help strategically deliver the firm’s fast paced growth plans. This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative company renowned for their excellent service and help them to continue with their growth!
In this role you will be supporting the sales team on driving new business and innovating new products within the market. To be ahead of the game, you will stay on top of all industry news, studying market trends and keeping up to date with potential new products. Another important part of this role will be to support the management of existing relationships with panel law firms and maintain the system with all new leads and ongoing relationships.
This is a really varied role with plenty of new things to learn and help with including generating client engagement, relationship management, support of sales plans, advertising, marketing, product development and research.
In a nutshell, here’s your key responsibilities:
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell all products and services, ensuring regular follow up where necessary
- Create, maintain, and update database of customers – ensuring the database is kept up to date with all call history and customer responses in detail
- Send out product literature, brochures, and other campaign material • Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services
- Thinking outside of the box when speaking to customers, ensuring sales opportunities are maximised and any queries which you cannot handle yourself are delegated accordingly
- Assist and support sales, marketing or other departments in handling customer requests and needs
- Carry out market research tasks and execute outbound campaigns decided by sales team
- Support promotion of events and seminars and sometimes attending events yourself
- Recording of documents, and organisation of files in SharePoint
- Support the marketing team as and when required
Sounds interesting right?! Here’s what you’ll need to have to be right for the job:
- Previous experience of working in a similar support or sales role
- Experience in a financial or legal institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify new opportunities in the market
- A good knowledge of IT products is required, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment whilst prioritising your own workload
- A desire to use your initiative to solve problems
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience required, then please apply today and one of our Consultants will be in contact with you soon!