This Sales Executive is for a well known and successful company within its field; they offer services to a high number of companies and pride themselves on being in the Top 100 businesses to work for in the UK.
The Sales Executive will be required to contact businesses from a wide industry and geographic area and build quick relationships with the client before explaining all about the company and generate interest in the services they offer. You will be calling a warm database of existing customers and cross selling additional services to them.
The ideal candidate will be a professional, friendly and fun Sales person with a passion to succeed. You will ideally have at least 1 years experience in B2B Sales and be looking for that next step to really kick start your career.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Outbound telephone sales in a B2B environment
- Ability to overcome objections
- Professional and tenacious, smart and savvy – able to have intelligent conversations
- Be high energy, with an enthusiastic and fun approach to work
- PC literate and confident with using new software
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Ability to think outside of the box
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, successful and continuously growing business and really make your mark.
The working hours for this role will be 37.5 a week, and with this great opportunity comes amazing benefits including competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, company pension, healthcare plan, free parking and a subsided canteen.
If you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply today.
Keywords: Sales Executive, Telesales, Business Development, BDE, Customer Service, Sales, Account Manager.