An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Executive to join a successful and expanding Telesales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating leads and feeding new business in to all departments of a company that specialise in commercial finance.
Working within a thriving Sales Team you will be set productivity and sales targets by the Telesales team leader. Full product training and support will be provided. The offices are based on Birchwood Park in Warrington.
• Contacting existing database of customers to develop new leads for all departments within the business.
• Generating brand new business by following up on marketing campaigns and mailshots.
• Ensuring all KPI’s and targets are met around leads generated, calls made etc.
• Following up on sales reminders.
• Updating the data base with full details of leads generated and keeping up to date and accurate records
Key skills and experience:
• Excellent communication and listening skills, especially on the telephone
• A polite and friendly manner
• Lots of initiative and an ability to think on your feet
• Telesales/sales/lead generation experience, preferably in a B2B environment
You will need to be able to build relationships over the phone whilst explaining financial information in compliant way. This role is the perfect opportunity to join a company where personal growth, training and progression are actively encouraged.
This is a full-time, permanent role working in a friendly office environment. You will receive a competitive basic salary plus excellent OTE opportunities. Other benefits include 24/26 days annual leave, life insurance, private healthcare insurance and onsite parking.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.